Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Hyperion 2016! Our volunteers help make our festival a positive, helpful, & clean environment & are an important asset to Hyperion. Here is all the important information you need to know about volunteering this year.
- In order to volunteer, you must buy a ticket to the festival. This acts as your security deposit to ensure that you will show up & do your job!
- You are required to work 3 shifts in order to be reimbursed for your volunteer ticket. Each shift is 4.5 hours long. You will be required to show up on time & report to the volunteer coordinator at the beginning & end of your shift.
- You are expected to show up for & work all the shifts you sign up for. You will not be reimbursed unless you do so. This ensures that every shift is covered & that people are being held accountable. You will be reimbursed in cash at the end of your third shift.
- Volunteer shifts are first come, first served. While it is possible that more shifts may be added in time due to the discretion of the Volunteer Coordinator, there are no guarantees; once we are full, we’re full. Shifts are currently available Wednesday through Sunday.
- Finally, you must show up to shifts sober. This is simply to ensure your safety as well as the safety of those you will be assisting as a volunteer.
If you are interested in volunteering for Hyperion 2016, apply by filling out the Volunteer Application
below! If you have any questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.